A LETTER TO OUR CUSTOMERS
INDOOR & PATIO DINING AVAILABLE!
OCTOBER 28, 2020
Dear Guests and DBC Friends,
Thank you, THANK YOU so much for your continued support during the summer and beginning of fall. Today will move into phase 3, indoor dining & patio dining with table service. We are so happy to welcome you inside. Safety is always our top concern, we will be 50% capacity at all times, with at least 6 feet between tables. Please be patient as we move into this phase, we have limited seating, as the outdoor patio was able to seat many more than our inside space. We will continue to offer outdoor tables with heaters.
Here are some things to think about upon your next visit:
1. Please cover your face when you arrive. Once you have been seated, you may remove your face covering. When you stand up to use the restroom or leave, please put your face cover back on. We will always have our faces covered.
2. Reservations & Seating: We take limited reservations for parties of 5 people or more. We will seat you when your entire party arrives. Walk-ins are always welcome. Do expect a wait for a table on weeknights and weekends. We will not have space for you to wait inside, we will call you when your table is ready.
3. Because we will have such limited space, we are requesting you keep your visit to 90 minutes or less.
4. We can seat parties up to 10. Unfortunately, we cannot seat parties larger due to state mandates.
5. Please leave tables and chairs where you found them. All furniture has been placed exactly 6 feet apart to ensure safety.
6. You will always find an ALWAYS up to date menu on our website, take a look before you arrive to help with your choices. All mussels, handhelds, and burgers will be sold a la carte. In other words, Pomme Frites will be sold separately.
7. If you don't feel well, please stay home or order take out to ensure the health of staff and fellow customers.
Thank you so much for your patience and understand during this time. We look forward to serving you.
Nick, Jess, Kevin & Staff